Sunday 2 January 2022

From MattK - Villains for Crisis Protocol (28 Points)

Hello everyone,

Glad to be back for another year.

One of the games I've been playing regularly in the last while is Marvel Crisis Protocol. With the slew of excellent movies lately I decided it was time to get a few of the villains done.  


This time I painted up Green Goblin, Carnage, and Doc Ock. I love the figures for Goblin and Carnage though I find the (included in the starter box) figure for Ock a little on the bland side. I wanted to get him done though because I just got the new rival panel bundle (with an updated sculpt) in the mail. 


I also took this time to paint up Jean Grey to go with my X-Men stuff.


Another cool sculpt. I'm a huge fan of the game and am looking forward to putting a dent in my pile as I've actually picked up most of the available figures so far and have only painted a chunk. 4 40mm figures at 7 points each for a total today of 28 points.

_________________________________

Lovely work on these Sups Matt! I particularly like the exhaust on the Green Goblin and Jean Grey's 'magical' effects lifting her from her base. Too bad they didn't do Doc Ock with his pods keeping him aloft, like the early Spiderman animated series (but maybe that's coming). 

Anyway, very cool minis and wonderfully painted. Well done Matt and welcome back to the Challenge!

- Curt

12 comments:

  1. Very nice and colourful minis, although I don't recognize a single name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid looking super villains and super hero!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful comic books types. I do like the goblin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! I like the ‘movement’ portrayed and how you’ve captured their likeness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another unique project for the AHPC- great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracking work Matt! I think Jean Grey is my favourite but the are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Matt, they look great

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look the part! Well done on the yellow especially

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Back Matt, Super (Hero) work 👏

    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete