Sunday 22 March 2020

From BillA - Post-Challenge Group Shot

So this was not as productive a Challenge as I'd hoped for, but here we are.  Caring for an ill partner took me out of the Challenge for part of January and the whole of February, so I think I can forgive myself for not reaching my (admittedly-high) points goal.


Here's this year's Challenge production; I'm still exceptionally pleased with the giant Blue Crab more than anything, but everything here shows how my skills have grown since I started painting again in 2014.


And here's my mug with them.  I even shaved for you guys.  I'm working from home going forward, and will hopefully have some extra painting time for the Quarantine Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. You might not have had as many entries as you wanted this year, but they were all very nice. Hope to see you again for AHPC XI. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely work in those mate. see you in the ether

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice work, I especially liked Jeeves and Wooster and the yellow Cthullu chap!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Bill. Loved that crab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cool mix of minis. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't matter the number, excellent allover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work, very interesting miniatures, autumn good participation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, loved the crustacean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love a giant sloth! The crab was also a highlight, and the ankylosaur caveman was a great bit of whimsy. Well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have treated us to some really nice and wacky stuff this Challenge Bill, hope we'll see your creations again soon in the next Challenge!

    ReplyDelete