Friday 19 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Estelle' - 'Sarah the Sorceress' - 25pts

Having found myself in the 'Hall of Traps' I am now too trapped! So I call upon the Sorceress to transport me to the 'Hatchery'. Having completed the 'Aquifer', 'the Chamber of Darkness', 'the Larder' and now the 'Hall of Traps' I think I'm done with the first level of the challenge, it's time to descend.

Estelle is another camp follower from the 28mm Foundry 'Prussian Camp Followers' pack. Offering apples to passing troops, in retrospect I could have used her to fulfil the criteria for 'the Larder'





Estelle (5pts) + 'Sarah the Sorceress' bonus (20pts)


9 comments:

  1. Really nice looking figure, great choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I use the same foundry group for color in Sharp Practice games.

    BruceR

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice little mini. Full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking camp follower!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great figure, could have many uses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done! Really like that cheeky grin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, if all the camp followers painted in this Challenge were to gather together ... who would be following them?
    I like the blue of her dress ... great colour choice!🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete