Sunday 16 January 2022

From Barks: Forest Knights (Babylon 5)(51 points)

Low budget fun at Babylon 5! These chaps are from Hungry Troll and were able to be knocked over in a day. They complement AHPC X’s grail knights.

They're pretty tall, on 25mm bases...

... and the leader is a little taller.

Is he unarmed?

A herring!!!

4x 28/ 35mm: 20 points

Babylon 5: 20 points

Slowpainter’s ABC: K is for Knights


_________________________________________

The blue tide continues with these wonderfully characterful figures that somehow remind me of some film who's name escapes me right now. Ni matter. Great job on the weathered helmets and the manky cloaks. Love the antlers. Remember, don't say 'it'.

Oh, and points have been adjusted to reflect their taller size.

- Curt

36 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say it before anyone else does, is your next post going to be some scatter terrain? Maybe some hedgerow? Or similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look fun models! I'm tempted again. Nice, simplistic scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff mate. The minute I was these I have a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff, some great senses of humour on display in this year’s Challenge.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  5. And who says brown is not eye catching - these are so well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were dark blue until I did my research.

      Delete
  6. Ha, excellent side track. Great memories of the film. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I hope you are doing some shrubbery terrain to go with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These made me chuckle, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous figures, I had to go in on his patreon as well....love the Holy Grail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t think I knew there was a Patreon. I’ll check it out.

      Delete
  10. Okay I will do it then: NIIIIII! Now I am off to look for a shrubbery ;-) great work mate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb Barks! A must have in any miniature collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely mate, great character figures 👏

    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete