Sunday 16 January 2022

The First Cut is the Deepest

Happy Sunday All! 

I would think that few things give you greater clarity than having to look up at one of these. ;)

We have a great roster of talent for all of us to enjoy today. Already I see that Dave, Greg, Kerry, Millsy, Barks and Peter all have submissions sitting in the hopper, and I expect more as the day moves along. I'll post a few before I hit the hay and will resume after I get my beauty sleep (yes, I plan to sleep in a bit).

On an administrative note, we are now have five days until the Challenge Cut. *cue ominous music* Right now, there are 21 people not on the scoreboard, so I'm really hoping that we'll see entries from these folks over the coming days. In order to help things along, we'll open up Friday as a free-fire for those participants who need a little extra time to submit an entry before the 11th hour.

Have a great day!

- Curt


4 comments:

  1. I will have a submission later on today, with a very outside chance of two.

    Have a grand day, Curt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope many more will make it brfore the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough warning. Let’s hope that they make the cut.

    ReplyDelete