Sunday 30 January 2022

From DaveD: Viet Cong (52 points)

Fortunately following my little escapade last week I had some part completed VC for the Nam project that didn't need too much work or any fine motor finger work with my dodgy painting hand. 

So here we have 10 foot and one prone firing the PRD. These are by Gringo's40 as are most of the figure collection. Ged from Gringos has a whole host of other releases due this year to relieve me of my hobby cash -LeeH also has to answer for the fort that has been ordered - but hey. I have gone for the fairly simple and perhaps traditional dark look for the VC. I have another 20 in the wings that will more variety hence they didn't get done this week. 












Total 10x28mm foot = 50
1 x28mm prone = 2

____________________________

These VC are excellent Dave, especially considering your recent unplanned flight attempt. :) I like the iconic look of their 'black pajamas', especially amongst your excellent jungle terrain. 

- Curt


12 comments:

  1. They do look good, I like how their dark outfit contrasts with both the pale hat and red ground, while the blue pops out nicely. Very nice theme here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your VC, Dave, very determined jungle fighters. Are you aware of this KS:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taywarpub/mourir-pour-lindochine?fbclid=IwAR3h5TtKD6-UmnXwJXhqGqEjbolhBP41dyRrTpg2HlLiezdIbaA5Qj88EOw
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete