Sunday 30 January 2022

Sleep-In Sunday!


 

Alright! I'm up! I'm up! I'm sort of up, and kind of feeling human, so let's get this Sunday Show on the road.

My bleary eyes tell me that we have a full, fun-filled roster today:

Barks has all manner of creepy crawlies for us to shiver and admire;

Simon's gone a bit medieval (again);

Tamsin and Oscar have Georgia on their Mind;

Dave introduces us to Victor and Charlie;

Kerry golfs with some Parliamentarians;

Millsy continues to be a miniature fantasist, or is that a fantasist in miniature?

Greg breaks formation with some Prussians;

Peter lets out his inner animal (and lets free a troll).

And I'm sure there will be more to reveal as the day moves along. I need more coffee...

But before we proceed, Skully McSkullface has an important news announcement (well I think it's important for a reason you'll soon find apparent).  :P

Have a great day folks!

- Curt


9 comments:

  1. Good morning Curt. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you must be taking the morning off. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day! And almost time to get to bed here in Finlad - after ploughing the snow twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do seem to be a night owl. Sleep-ins are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We praise Skully McSkullface and thank him for his tireless efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the only thing he wants in return is all the skullz.

      Delete
  6. Morning Curt! Avagoodun mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I speak for all of us Curt, when I say how disappointed we are at the posting time of this post - 11:35am? Why half the day is already done and dusted. Let us hope this is not a recurring issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and, it prepared well, worms can be very tasty

      Delete