Saturday 1 January 2022

From TobiasK: 28mm Ork Kill Team (60 points)

Hi guys,

I am Tobias from Germany, and this is my first entry to my first painting challenge ever. My entries in this Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge will mostly feature fantasy or modern wargaming stuff.

I decided to paint an Ork Kill Team from the Octarius Box by Games Workshop for this week's entry.








My personal count: 

12 x 28mm miniatures = 12 x 5 = 60 points

______________________________

First off, welcome to the Painting Challenge, Tobias! I think you're going to have a wonderful time over the next few months - we have a wonderful group of people here to keep you entertained and enthused about the hobby.

Great work on this Ork Kill Team! I very much like the vibrant colours you've went with, and the arid basing will be very versatile in many terrain environments.  Festooned with all that weaponry, I anticipate that these 'Ard Boyz will give you good service in your upcoming games. 

Well done Tobias!

- Curt


19 comments:

  1. Welcome to the AHPC Tobias. Very nice work on those Orks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Challenge Tobias! Great first entry mate, those are some cracking Orks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the challenge Tobias!great entry big fan of orks!

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome on board, great 1st entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Fellow First Challenger!
    To be honest, I’m not really sure what Kill Team is, but I do know that I quite
    Ike the mustard yellow of their backpacks.
    I’m going to have to try out that colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracking Orcs. Nice and green :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Tobias, great team of Orks. Love the variant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colourful orks 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those new kill team Orks look smashing. Great first post Tobias.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome from a fellow first timer. Loving the bright green on your Orks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, guys, for the kind words and the warm welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking kill team!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome from one first-timer to another! Your first post is Ork-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome aboard and great work with da boyz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome aboard, Tobias! Nice work on the Orky boyz! :)

    ReplyDelete