Friday 17 February 2023

From StephenS: Away She Hulks... [Lady Sarah's Limousine] (35 points)

G'day,

It has been a while between posts, but to speed me on my way I have stuck out a green thumb and hitched a ride in Lady Sarah's limousine. Hulking out plays havoc with the suspension, but it is what the fans on the lot expect.




I have She-Hulk, of comic book fame and the recent star of her own TV show, which I really enjoyed.

The figure is a plastic 40mm model from Atomic Mass Games and was fun to paint up. I stuck to the traditional purple and white costume.

Points are 7 for the model and 20 for the ride in the limo as we skip from 'Under Construction' all the way to the Sci-Fi lot.


Cheers,

Steve


Friday Minion: Nice work on She-Hulk in her purple and white workout gear here. I have amassed a sizeable Marvel Crisis Protocol collection myself, it's a fun game and good to see it appearing in the Challenge. We also quite enjoyed the She-Hulk show last summer, though the ending went a little leftfield, it was a fun Fleabag-esque reflection on superheroes, feminism and fame. 

I'm going to round the points up to a 40mm cavalry figure, as while she is 40mm scale, she's pretty sizeable when hulking out, about 60mm tall plus the girder, right?

Hope we'll see more of these!

7 comments: