Saturday 20 January 2024

It's Caturday again!

Everyone loves the photo booth right??

Welcome back to Caturday, we've got some great posts for you today including:

  • A Star Wars Legion Battle Droid bomb from AaronH
  • Rogers' Rangers and a great history lesson from DavidB
  • Some nice RN and ACW goodies from PaulSS
  • A very cool pair of GW classics from KyleC
  • More little guys and some larger (fantasy!!!) guys and gals from SylvainR
  • Hammers Slammers (one of my faves) from ChrisW
  • And more...?
Sorry this is posted a bit out of order but hey - I played in our company outdoor hockey game today (9am, -22C) and I'm just now getting to this (yes there was beer :-)

Dallas

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dallas, I hope the hockey was fun. 22C seems warm now after what we experienced recently! I have a post ready today to try to avoid the dreaded cut from the roster. Is that allowed? I am supposed to post on Tuesday (sorry Martijn!) . If not allowed, no problem. - Thanks, Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats! Looks like a good Saturday.

    ReplyDelete