Wednesday 19 January 2022

From BruceR - Lady Sarah's Star Yacht, Silver Bayonet Occultist, (25 points)

I managed to finish off my current Silver Bayonet pile.  I'm sure something new will pop up to take up space on the painting table.

I'm using the Occultist from North Star Miniatures to commission travel on Lady Sarah's Star Yacht to travel from Caprica to Glorantha.  


I painted the French Silver Bayonet miniatures as a group and it is quite different to paint individual character miniatures, when you are used to painting units.  I carved out the Occultist for the space travel and will post the other members of the French force.  This Occultist is a great figure and will do double duty for TSB and SP2.  

Occultist





1 25mm foot = 5 pts
Lardy Sarah's Star Yacht =20 pts
Total = 25 pts

Thanks all.  Stay well.  BruceR
 
***
 
Very nice Bruce, I've no doubt Sarah will be pleased to coordinate travel on her yacht courtesy of this fine work. Neat to see some of these North Star figures getting some attention in the Challenge.
 
"Occultist" - maybe I should write that into a tax form this year to see what happens? 
 
GregB

16 comments:

  1. She looks a tough cookie, don’t want to catch her evil eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce:

    That's a lovely figure and well painted, but I sure wouldn't want her to tell me my fortune, I don't think I'd like it!
    Cheers, Mike P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky lady, Bruce - lovely stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather grim looking lady, I suspect her tells of future are usually: short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finish, really nice figure!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking occultist, Bruce. I really like her dreads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I like that figure Bruce. She'd go well in my Haitian army.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well done! She gives me a shiver up my spine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat looking figure. She’ll make a great character piece for Silver Bayonet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job, she looks like she’s going to cause some trouble

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting lady, love the necklace. Good job!

    ReplyDelete