Wednesday 19 January 2022

Weather Delays For Wednesday Minion

Northern Ontario in January...may slow posting today...

Good morning all, particularly the members of the fine Wednesday crew (yes, even Ray). Just a slight public service announcement for you, advising of possible posting delays due to a fairly healthy dump of snow that arrived overnight and continues this morning. While "snow days" are lovely in many ways, the need to go out and shovel for good chunks of time does tend to back things up on the posting side. 

Not to worry, the dazzling work of the Wednesday folk will be seen - but apologies in advance for any delays. 

Cheers!

GregB

14 comments:

  1. Last year it was some kind of trend to post the weather updates, it is nice to see that tradition to continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with these weather related posts is that Barks or Millsy will post a picture from sunny Oz land. Quite apart from the weather jealousy, the sight of them in ugly shorts puts me off my coffee.

      Delete
    2. It's not the shorts so much as the legs... :)

      Delete
  2. Good Morning my fellow-Snow Removal expert …
    I too have a driveway to clear of snow …and deal with an Extreme Cold Warning of -43C.
    Is 7am too early for coffee & Baileys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if there is too much snow to drive, why not? :)

      Delete
    2. That my friend is an excellent option decision ☕️

      Delete
    3. What is "too early for coffee & Baileys"? That phrase makes no sense...

      Delete
  3. Somehow we avoided the snow, but are still getting the cold, so I am heading to my basement lab to escape reality for awhile! I strongly encourage Baileys and coffee for those not operating heavy machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at much the same thing in Barrie, ON, mate. Glad my wife bought me a snow clearing service to spare my old back.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been having freezing fog here in the home counties. Cold enough for blankets, but not too cold to paint. Definitely no snow yet (much to the kids disappointment.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad we don't have snow like here in blighty. The country would fall to pieces. (If it hasn't already, sorry UK politics joke) And yes it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen Southern England during “snow days”, nearly died laughing at you.

      Delete