Monday 21 February 2022

StuartL's Challenge - Welcome our Lizardman Overlords


StuartL arrived at the centre of our Quadrant, having stopped at every planet along the way.  That means that I get to select a FINAL Challenge for him. 

This has been a year of the Lizardmen for the Challenge (MartinC I'm looking at you), and you mentioned a while back that you have a collection of vintage Suarans to paint up.  You challenge is to paint up a unit of your favourite cold blooded reptiles, any unit type and any species of Lizard will do. 




6 comments:

  1. All hail our Lizardmen Overlords

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, a herpetological challenge for Stuart! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I went to the doctor and got some cream for that.
      Okay, I admit, I needed to look that one up. :)

      Delete
  3. Challenge accepted and understood, Peter. I'll get cracking on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Peter, reaching the star! Looks like a nice final challenge, too!

      Delete