Friday 18 March 2022

From JohnE - 28mm Mixed Bag - (50 Points)

Well, here it is. My last-ditch attempt to meet my points goal. This is just a mixed bag of 28mm figures that I've finished over the last two weeks. Details in the photo captions.

It's been an absolute pleasure to participate this year. A huge shout out to Curt for putting this together and to the Minions for all their hard work. Also I very much appreciate all the positive comments on my submissions, and if I'm found worthy to participate next year I will work harder on commenting on the fine work of others. Cheers!

Reaper Xiufang, Femme Fatale

Reaper Xiufang, Femme Fatale

Foundry Squire

Foundry Squire

Westwind German Zombie Controller

Westwind German Zombie Controller

Crooked Dice Pulp Investigator

Crooked Dice Pulp Investigator

North Star Sapper

North Star Sapper

North Star Heavy Cavalryman

North Star Heavy Cavalryman

North Star Supernatural Investigator

North Star Supernatural Investigator

North Star Officer

North Star Officer

Brigade Games French Chasseurs Alpins

Brigade Games French Chasseurs Alpins


Points Summary: 

10 x 28mm foot @ 5 points = 50 points

Total = 50 points

From Millsy:

What an absolutely smashing collection of character miniatures John! Each and every one of them is worthy of commendation in their own way but if I was forced to make a choice for favourite it would be Reaper Xiufang, Femme Fatale. The saturated jade green you've chosen for her dress and gloves is wonderful and the pick flowers are a lovely counterpoint. Kudos mate, these are awesome!

11 comments:

  1. These are great, my favourite is the investigator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice - love that mixed bag! The Crooked Dice Pulp Investigator is great!

    Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great characters, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection, I hope to see you next year! The squire and investigator are my favourites of this lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of character lots of variety and lots of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to look at with these figures! I think my favourite is the Zombie Controller, but if I was to look through them again, I’m sure I’d change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, love the Zombie Controller too, though I really like that Pulp Investigator as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You was right about the mixed bag, this is what's great about the Challenge, it makes you paint up figures that you might not paint otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splendidly varied collection of figures, all great but the investigator and femme fatalle are my favourites!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great set of figures!

    ReplyDelete