Wednesday 26 December 2018

From JohnSh - More of them Gobbo fellas (30 Points)

I have been painting up a storm (relatively speaking!) over the last couple of days and have a couple of things on the go. These six Gobbo fellas join my first six in the Dragon Rampant Goblin Horde army.


These can be used as another Scout unit or combined with my first six to make a Light Missile unit. I guess it depends on what else I get done during the challenge!


Anyway, here's another 30 points which will be the highest point tally I have ever achieved in the first week of a challenge. Slowpainter's the name, glacial painting speed's the game.

Cheers, I hope you're all having as much fun as I am.

_________________________________________

John, you're on fire buddy. If you keep up this pace you're going to have to change your handle. :)

What a characterful unit of archers - I'm loving these models. I like their plumb coloured jerkins and that banner bearer just cracks me up. By his expression I think he's telling you that he needs at least something to put on that crosspole - a banner, a ragged flag, a couple of pair of dirty underwear, something dammit. ;P 

30 points for you! Now, take a bit of a break before you completely demolish your rep. :)


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks mate, you'll see them on the tabletop soon.

      Delete
  2. Great work, I think your nickname may need a rethink. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Gobbos! Marvellous stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice greenskins mate - you are a painting machine!
    Looking forward to seeing them on the table soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really well done again! These Gobbos are a real corker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking greenskins!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great oldhammer minis. I wonde where I have stored my many orcs and goblins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love a gobbo warband for Dragon Rampant.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a Gobbo or three. Nice work John!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice goops John. Keep up the fast pace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little unit John, they will look truly characteristic in battle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice brushwork, John! Lovely little sculpts and you picked some nice colors to contrast with the skin. I like the banner pole gobo.

    ReplyDelete