Wednesday 20 March 2019

From MartinC: Stick a fork in Me. i'm Done. (480pts)

So this is it. My last post of another fun and very productive challenge. I've destroyed my lead mountain. Literally, Pennsylvanian Coal Mining Companies have nothing on me. I've painted absolutely loads from 15mm Indians to 28mm modern SAS.. I've finished some armies, unfinished some armies and am pretty much running out of space. I may have to move, but given the current political situation I may do that any way to somewhere more politically stable, Syria for example.
So for my final post I have painted up some 28mm ACW for my again unfinished armies
These are an unknown manufacturer, bit like Artizan, and I picked them up at the Hammerhead show for bargain price

31st Georgia - I've nearly build the entire of Early's Division at Gettysburg

38th Georgia

5th Michigan - I've almost built all of III Corps, 1st Division also at Gettysburg

Dismounted Union Cavalry

Dismounted Confederate Cavalry

All this activity means that I have quite a lot of stuff


But I still need 5 more regiments, already bought these.

My final tale of the tape

96 x 28mm infantry - 480pts

So long, it's been an absolute blast as always. Thank you all



TamsinP:

Running out of space? I know that feeling all too well; when I move out of London later this year I should have enough additional storage space to see me through a Challenge or two.

Cracking work on these additions to your ACW collection. It certainly looks impressive in the group shot at the end.


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Martin on such a stonking huge output this year. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Got the scenario sorted, need to paint the last knockings of the force, and I am annoyingly 8 figures short of the full divisions.

      Delete
  3. Great looking ACW armies, awesome!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ACW stuff Martin. Been enjoying your output this year!

    ReplyDelete