Wednesday 20 March 2019

From AlexS: Adventure Markers (5 Points)

Hello to all! My name is Alex, I'm from Russia. And this is my prestige goal. I could not enter, as I planned, into the top three people who paint a lot, but still I can not miss the opportunity and lay out more of my work. During the event, I gave a lot of effort and work to the project "Wild West: The Awakening of the Ancients", which combines my love for Westerns and Lovecraft.


And during the games, I realized that I needed markers - hidden treasures, hidden artefacts and mysterious clues. And I made them. I especially like the marker with the monkey, it is obviously guarding something important.


It was difficult for me to estimate how many points this is, so I decided that it was one point. After all, this is a goal of prestige, not a rabbit from a hat :)


______________________________

C'mon, really. Westerns and Lovecraft? What's not to like!? Great work Alex, I particularly like the one with the monkey. My money's on that one, for sure (which probably means that my choice doomed me). :)

5 points for these my friend.

- Curt

6 comments:

  1. That's a very dangerous monkey, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely markers! Great looking monkey!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Alex - and it has been a real treat to see all of your tremendous production through yet another Painting Challenge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Alex. I'm sure that one with the monkey is a trap!

    ReplyDelete