Saturday 13 March 2021

Administration: The Last Week of Challenge XI

Any who've seen Paul OG will see the resemblance...

 

Hello Fellow Paint Jockeys (or is that Pain Jockeys?)!

Here we are, a week away from the end of our Winter's journey, all of us frantically working on those final projects to submit before the curtain falls. 

Well, I have good news! As you can see from the timer to the right, I've added an extra day in order to allow us to get those last, half-finished entries across the finish line. Yes, the punishment lingers for just a little longer - delicious, isn't it? 

I see we're just a few hundred points shy of our group point goal. Wow, that's incredible! A new Challenge record, I think. Now, let's see how far we can exceed it, and if we can get 70 of us to their targets.

A note regarding the SnowLord Altar prizes. After the Challenge, I will be sending out an email to each 'Altaree', and generous prize-giver, to arrange coms for delivery. Also, for all those who achieved your points target, please send me a note after the Challenge and I will arrange a prize to be sent to you. 

Now, back to your hobby desks Challengers! I'll see you at the finish line in a few days.

- Curt Actual, Out.


6 comments:

  1. An extra day, excellent! You been watching Battlestar Galactica Curt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVED BSG! (Well, the first 2.5 seasons, then it went off the rails.)

      Delete
    2. I've been watching it again while I'm painting for the Challenge. What a great show!

      Delete
  2. Woo-hoo an extra day!

    I think Ray needs just a tad bit more of the lash. I think that’s something we can all agree on during these divide times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An extra day? Great! I need all the time I can get to complete a mad dash to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An extra day? What's the catch?

    ReplyDelete