Saturday 13 March 2021

The tomb - stone circle and Chaos Sorcerer! Mark Backhouse (27 points)


For the tomb I thought a henge or stone circle would tick the box nicely. This is another wee tiny 2mm treat on a 60mm x 60mm base. A stone circle with a few enthusiastic druids. 


I’ve also painted an inhabitant - albeit in a completely different scale! An undead Chaos Sorcerer!

This ugly wizard is from Heroquest! He’s been given a reboot paint job and a Nurgling for good measure just in case you didn’t realise his allegiance to Nurgle! His horrible pox was cured by Nurgle (see the scars on his legs) and therefore he seeks to serve the dark gods! He will be a nice addition to my Nurgle Realms of Chaos warband.


A few skulls there to keep the Oldhammer skull collectors happy too.

I’m claiming 5 points for the 28mm figure and 2 for the standing stones. 20 for the tomb challenge making a glorious total of 27 points.
Cheers
Mark Backhouse


 

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on that stone circle! I can almost see the druids gathering at sunset.
    Also great painting on your Chaos sorcerer. I have the same sitting in some drawer somewhere that still needs painting though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little stone circle and great oldhammer sorcerer!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like those standing stones. They need a crew of New Agee’s stoned out their gourds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stones, and I've added 3 skullz to your tally.

    ReplyDelete