Saturday 13 March 2021

KenR - 28mm Allied Legion General - 30 points

 

The Big Boss is in da House ! The Allied Italian Legion is finally staggering to an end, all the figures are painted and first to be based is the overall Legion Commander.

Three figures from the 28mm Victrix Roman Commanders set with heads from the Allied Italian Legion Box form the base which is 100mm in diameter.

So 3 x 10 points gives me 30 more and really annoyingly I've realised that with all the figures for the Project done I will fall short of my target ๐Ÿ™ƒ  I'm busy searching the house for some unpainted figures ๐Ÿ˜„

So with a week to go I have got the Triarii painted and being based, because you all love them so much here's the progress photo, 4 bases to go.



16 comments:

  1. " I'm busy searching the house for some unpainted figures ๐Ÿ˜„"
    Shouldn't take too long. ๐Ÿ˜
    I do like the progress shots of the blank bases filling up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might be some around somewhere ๐Ÿคฃ

      Delete
  2. Excellent addition to your force Ken! It's been a joy to see your bases filling up. Good luck on your quest for some more figures to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Ken! I like the generous size you use for these stands. Now, just on to the last stretch for those few remaining bases...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt, getting the last 32 painted was a chore, the basing will be sorted by Monday, off to paint something that isn't white ๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete
  4. Great work, Ken! It's been very inspirational watching you complete the various bases over the course of the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sidney, just 4 more to go ๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  5. Like the others, I’m really enjoying watching this project roll out. Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Peter, finish line in sight ๐Ÿ˜„

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous commanders and impressive work on painting the whole army over the challenge!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Iain, just 4 bases and I'm done ๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  7. Great looking command stand Ken!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete