Wednesday 26 January 2022

From BruceR - Lady Sarah's Star Yacht - 28mm IKore figure (25 points)

My submission is for travel on the good Lardy Sarah's Star Yacht for transport from Glorantha to Arda.

Going the through lead treasures I've found a number of female figures that were collected and never painted.  The challenge has provided motivation to paint some of these iconic female figures.

As well as travel on the Star Yacht some friends are interested in Stargrave so why not assemble a force using a few "space/futuristic" figures.

Here is "Rameriz" This adventuress is ready for anything sporting what has to be a blaster, a slung carbine, and machete.  A fedora and biceps that won't quit.  I really was drawn to the braid running from front to back.  

When I went to base her, I was stumped and began to dig, I'm sure there are some goodie bag bases from Adepticon, GenCon, WarCon.....  One found.  Well not enough if I'm going to create a crew.  So rather than order and wait, to Youtube and some great diy base productions.  

My price of flight, Rameriz.  Ready for the bush or some slimy space hulk. 









Flight/jump from Glorantha to Arda.





28mm foot             = 5 pts
Star Yacht travel    = 20 pts
Total                       = 25 pts

***

Great work Bruce - I'm sure Rameriez will provide some sure security for the fellow travellers on Lady Sarah's Star Yacht. Another 25 points for you.
 
GregB


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Fun to hit these minis that have sat on the shelf for ? A long time 😁

      Delete
  2. She's great, love the base too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Power!!!
    Ramirez is awesome, she kinda reminds me of Kathleen Turner/Romancing the Stone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lady means business, well done with her! White top looks good and I like the way you have painted her trousers, really life like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice Bruce, she looks like she can take on whatever the galaxy can throw at her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking fully kitted out adventurer!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's very imposing and well armed.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like someone I wouldn’t want to mess with. Very well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great, wouldn't try messing with her

    ReplyDelete