Saturday 15 January 2022

Saturday Night... oo oo oo oo!

Evening all!

Happy weekend to all. Hopefully you're all safe and well and enjoying some extra brush time. I've been  cranking our more undead so stay tuned for those.

So I've just completed my Saturday (my time) evening run through all of the ready posts and WHAT A HAUL. We have minis ranging from 6mm to a space marine the size of a toddler! Have a gander and enjoy all the weird, wonderful and just plain brilliant stuff from the Saturday crew. I'll be back tomorrow AM to catch up on last orders from the frozen north.

Until then, enjoy Barnsey and the boys on me...

9 comments:

  1. Thanks again Millsy and thanks for the tune. Not one I know, but loved it. I'm afraid my knowledge of eighties Australian rock is limited to Angry Anderson thanks to a certain soap opera that was exported over here that we won't mention. I might have to rectify this error.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it mate. Try this. Gives me chills every time...

      https://youtu.be/mA54NBtPKdI

      Delete
  2. You had a fairly busy day, Millsy! Now, go and have a beer or two to relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A grand day indeed - enjoy your beauty sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept but the beauty part continues to elude me!

      Delete
  4. Great days worth of post Millsy. I gave me good reading with my Saturday morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch Millsy! See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great visit to the dreamlands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a busy day, our Saturday crew is rolling!

    ReplyDelete