Saturday 19 March 2022

From BruceR, cleaning up with last bits, some objective markers and jump off points (14 pts)

I'm in the mode of trying to finish some bits for my trip to Adepticon and finalized these objective markers and jump of points.  The crates and barrels are Bad Squiddo Games and the young lad with his sheep are Wargames Foundry.  

I am trying to crank out 5 Hearth Guard for Saga and might not get them done.  Daughter transported to college today, so maybe tonight and tomorrow I will be able to get the brush out.

If this is my last post I want to send out a big thanks to GregB for herding the Wednesday club.  A huge thanks for Curt and the Lady Sarah for providing all of us with this great space and time to share out hobby.  Thank you.  Thanks to all.

2 jump of points and my Saga objective marker


Baa Baa




Jump off point with figure painted outside the challenge

Jump off point with mule and ranger added, painted outside the challenge

Scoring:

5 28 mm figures.  (small sheep and a boy) 2pts per       =    10 pts
2 60mm terrain features (I thought 2 pts per is fair)      =       4 pts
Total                                                                                =     14 pts

__________________________

Jeez, these are marvellous markers, Bruce. So thoughtfully composed, versatile and full of character. I particularly like how the ranger with his well-loaded pack mule fit so nicely on the terrained base. 

Thanks very much for joining us this season, Bruce! Your work was inspiring and a treat to take in. Have a great time at Adepticon and I hope to see you out for Challenge XIII!

- Curt 


8 comments: