Saturday 19 March 2022

From RayR: Donnybrook - Polish Haiduk No2 (95pts)


For this post I've painted up my second Polish Haiduk regt for my Vienna 1683 project.


The figures are from The Assault Group.


And were a pleasure to paint up, a little too much flash, most of which I only noticed while painting the bleeders up!


I matched the infantry unit to the colours on the flag.


The command, a boy, Officer and Standard Bearer.
Like the last Haiduk regt I painted, the flags come free online


Apparently, Officer didn't wear the same as men in there unit?


Rear shot


2 units of 8 figures 80 points

3 Command 15 points

Makes a total of 95 points!

______________________________________

Terrific brushwork on these Poles, Ray! I love the sculpts from The Assault Group - so wonderfully chunky and characterful. I like the pale grey-blue of the troops juxtaposed against the vibrant colours of the officers. Another brilliant unit for your Siege of Vienna project done! Bravo! 

- Curt

 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely figures Ray and that flag really sets them off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Ray, love the command stand. The officer looks like he has presence and I like his pipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful figures Ray! I really do like the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great addition to your armies. Well done, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your Vienna project a lot Ray, the colours of the banners seem fitting too right now...

    ReplyDelete