Saturday 19 March 2022

From RayR: 25mm Odds n Sods (22 points)

 

My last post of the day and its just a small post, these figures were painted up early in the Challenge but not posted.


This poor chap comes from Iron Gate Scenery and can be purchased for the princely sum of £4.50!
Its a made from PLC, whatever that is?


The poor chap sitting inside the Torture Cage has definitely seen better days.


Looks like he's been in there for a while?


The Doc, he was originally painted up to be my Doctor figure, for Planet Skaro in the bonus round, but I changed my mind and painted the French Scientists instead.


He is actual a Pirate Doctor from Foundry


He shall probably vanish into my civilian box of doom.


Finally some boxes, once again from Iron Gate Scenery


I'm not really sure of the points for this one?

5pts for the doctor
5pts Torture Cage
5pts Skeleton
2pts boxes

I shall let our humble minion work this one out.
Cheers!

From Millsy:

 A nice little collection to round out your Challenge this year Ray. Despite the fact you neglected to put your name in the title I recognised your style even before I checked the post labels.

The pirate doctor is very cool and I like your colour choices but the skeleton in a cage is the pick of the bunch for me. I've scored him/her as two x 25mm miniatures bringing the total for your final post to 22 points. Well done mate and thanks for sharing your work with us once again.

12 comments:

  1. I’ve been enjoying your work Ray. That hanging cage could be holding a Haitian rebel, a royalist or a Jacobin. Love the Dr too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of odds & ends, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skeleton in the cage reminds me of when my kids were sent to the naughty chair when they were young! Now just sit there until you’re ready to apologize!
    Great painting Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice bits of table decoration, Ray. The ship's doc is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little pieces Ray they'll enhance Donnybrook no end for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good looking stuff, as usual Ray! I like the look of the wood.

    ReplyDelete