Saturday 19 March 2022

From TeemuL: Quintet of Heroes [Sarah's Star Yacht] (45 points)

Quick post today. I guess I could backtrack my way to Mars, but why bother when we can use a comfortable Star Yacht?

These are bendy plastic Pathfinder minis, I intended to buy these for my son to paint, but he found them too detailed. So off we go and collect another squirrel with these rather quick Contrast jobs. Also, writing with phone, terrible experience... There are two female oracles and fighters with a single male monk.






From Millsy:

Another post packed full of colour and character Teemu and a great way for you to round out your Challenge. They're all wonderful but I particularly like the monk, with his beautiful bronzed skin tone and wickedly curved blade.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this year mate. It has been a blast and I have enjoyed each and every one of your submissions. 45 points it is to add to you tally!

13 comments:

  1. Nice work on these minis Teemu, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter! I guess I'll mostly use them as boaedgame pieces, so the bright colours should be ok.

      Delete
  2. What do you call a collection of squirrels Teemu? An accomplishment?
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set of heroes, Teemu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stuart! They should be able to solve most of the problems.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Millsy, the monk is my favourite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers! Those are fantastic!

    I miss painting colourful things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Grab some random minis and start painting colourful minis!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Barks, a bit quick and dirty, but ok for boardgame use.

      Delete