Saturday 18 March 2023

From ArthurS: The final post! (10 points )

Hello everyone! 

Today I would like to show you all my last two figures of this Challenge. It has taken me a while to paint them, but I am mighty proud of them. These figures are from the Reaper DnD range just like my baby griffons. I like to think they are twin brothers who roam the woods as rangers. I am a fan of the book series The Grey Hunter by John Flanagan and have taken inspiration for the colour scheme from those books.


 

The figure with the bird, I will use as an alchemist, the bird itself is a phoenix and I think it worked out well. The greys and purples used on the figures I mixed myself.

To reach my goal of 100 points I needed 2 more figures and now they are done I am happy to have reached that target.


I do hope to see you all again next year!

Groetjes Arthur 

________________________________________

Fabulous work Arthur! I really like this pair of adventurers, especially the vibrant phoenix and the green-fletched arrow in the archer's quiver. I will have to check out the John Flanagan series based on your work here.

I look forward to seeing you with us for Challenge XIV, Arthur!

- Curt


9 comments:

  1. Nice adventurers, Arthur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work and excellent adventurers. See you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Arthur. The phoenix looks cool, I always struggle getting a good orange to show well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking adventurers, Arthur, and the bird is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work, Arthur, and I love the Phoenix. Goed gedaan, en tot de volgende Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid figures Arthur and well done on hitting your target!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on reaching your target!

    ReplyDelete