Monday 18 January 2016

From PatG - 25 mm More VSF Martians (80 points)

Back again with more martians. These are Hill Martian light cavalry again from RAFM.   Not my favourite pose and frankly the muskets are a pain, but as long as they get the job done on the table, I'm happy.

Hill Martian Cavalry (80points)

This group puts me in easy reach of my 500 point target and would mark completion of the Martian side of my VSF project - if I hadn't gone and ordered more figures - My last hit - honest - well that's what I am telling the missus but we here all know better....

Next up, civilians and Curt gelt.

Nicely done Pat.  I feel your pain on Rafm figures and their detached weapons.  A great idea in theory but not well executed.  The weapons tend to fall off too easily and the hands seem stuck out awkwardly.  But you've done a fine job on these lads.  I do like the red martian bases.

What you completed a projected and then ordered more figures?  I feel that pain too! 

9 comments:

  1. VSF is a great project. I just wish I had the time, space and money to stretch myself in yet another direction. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clint. I agree completely on projects. I spent a good chunk of last year thinking about what I really wanted to do game wise and focused strictly on that.

      Delete
  2. Again I really like these, really enjoying the trip back in time with these

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. They might be a pain but they repay the effort in spades. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like their mounts! They remind me of Son of Turok and the "honkers". Project finished!? I tell my wife it is the core set, but extras help out the forces! ;)

    ReplyDelete