Tuesday 25 January 2022

From MartinC - Cybertron Big Robot (Tuesday Ready 30pts)

So the Facebook group answered my question and I'm sliding down the Great Abyssal thingy to Cybertron. Wheee!



This is your basic walker robot, available at any Space port space marine outlet shop.


Painted it menacing black with a dry brush of black grey and picked out some "eyes" and rivets (don't tell James I've painted rivets). It from the Gates of Antares collection by Warlord (I think)

So it's a relatively big unit at 54mm so 10 pts and 20 for Cybertron

That robot is definitely black. And big.

Tamsin

21 comments:

  1. Very nice Martin. It is indeed from Warlord Games- a Ghar Battlesuit. I have a few of them laying around as I figured they would be great generic machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very menacing robot Martin. As long as you don’t count the rivets….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man there's just no stopping you today is there Martin?! Yet another great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, another 300pt week. Slower this week, been the pub

      Delete
  4. Big and black and beautiful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the robot is just mis-understood? 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame cowboy movies and bad guys in black hats

      Delete
  6. Well done, that one looks like quite a brute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, useful for those difficult to reach aliens

      Delete
  7. He does look like he'd cause a bit of bovver!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool looking robot and certainly quite menacing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like him, Martin, and I actually think he's kinda cute and friendly looking. Definitely want him on my side in the zombie apocalypse.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking robot type thing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete