Sunday 19 March 2023

From DallasE: Some Grubby Little Creeps (45 points)


Second-last Challenge entry for me this year, and this one was done on a bit of a whim - it's a set of five Rottlings from Antipodean manufacturer Wereweevil Miniatures.


Wereweevil, of course, is the maker of some really nice "modern Squats", some of which have found a place in my 40K Squat army. These models were bought from a UK vendor on an amazing sale to pad out the Squat order. Plus, they're pretty cool in their own right! 


The main colour on these is GW Deathworld Forest, a really great sickly green colour.






These guys will fit in quite nicely with my 40K Nurgle gang or even on their own in a FANTASY game, which is the studio I've abused visited for this post.


As for the scoring, I'll take 5 points each for these 28mm models, plus 20 for the studio bonus, total 45 points.

Next I'll take a trip over to the "Books" studio for my last Challenge post!


 ____________________________


A little measured abuse now and then is not entirely a bad thing. :)

Great work on these Rottlings, Dallas. Kinda hilarious looking, but I'm they'd be equally terrifying if encountered as greeters in a dark, dank dungeon. Well done. 

6 comments: