Sunday 19 March 2023

From Ray: Almansa 1707 - Siluten's Dutch Horse brigade. 15.5 pts

 

My last post for AHPC 13, I promise.....
And its a Brigade I painted up at the start of the Challenge back in December, I put it in a box and promptly forgot about it! I was checking my list, thinking "I'm sure I painted them, I must be going round the bend?" But no, a quick search and there they were. 
 

This is Siluten's Dutch Brigade


Which consists of 2 squadrons of Drimborn's Horse, 2 squadrons of Mattha's Dragoons and 2 squadrons of Schippenbach's Dragoons


6 bases @2.5= 15pts
add 1/2 point for the brigadier.

15.5 points

And that's me over and out!

____________________________

Wow Ray, I'm very much looking forward to your wrap-up picture on this project. It's going to be epic to see what you've managed to achieve over the Challenge. My hat's off to you and your dedication in sticking with this project. Well done, mate!

- Curt

15 comments:

  1. Cheers Curt, I can't wait to put them on the tabletop myself to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again great work Ray. These will be fabulous arrayed as the armies. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work, want to see the whole army

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great brigade, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been incredibly prolific the last couple of days Ray- very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the others, it will be great to see them all together. This has been a great project to follow, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look grand, Ray! As much as I hate seeing the challenge come to a close, I am looking forward to seeing these forces grouped together enmass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on all these, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the armies en masse,lovely lost brigade!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been rolling them out and they look great

    ReplyDelete