Sunday 19 March 2023

From MattW: Final Countdown (83 Points)

 Final Countdown 

Completing the last bits I can before the challenge ends …. I have surpassed my point goal my quite a lot this year so a very productive challenge for me. A big congratulations to all of those who have entered the challenge and completed your personal goals. 

Final building for the challenge for me 28mm building from Tabletop Workshop plastic buildings, I have added plaster then stippled with a toothbrush, sanded flat then to remove the peaks, before painting. This will join my medieval city build this year. 



28mm building 10 points 


Next up some 20mm Dutch, a Revell plastic wagon and Early War Miniature crewman, a welcome addition to my supply units. 



20mm Dutch staff car, a simple repaint of a Diecast car with a SHQ driver and officer. 





20mm Belgian staff car, again a repaint of a Diecast vehicle





20mm three vehicles @ 15 = 45 points
20mm 7 figures @ 4 = 28 points 

Total points 83

Cheers
Matt

_________________________

Wonderful work Matt and delighted to hear that you've had a good Challenge! I love how you made that medieval building your own with the addition of the plaster - very nice. I also like all the 20mm WWII kit. It's such a great scale for this period, with so much available in kits and diecast. The Dutch staff is inspired.

Well done, sir!

- Curt

9 comments:

  1. Well done Matt, you've had a great challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff, good idea on the house plaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top notch stuff, Matt! It's been good having you along in the Tuesday Terrors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Matt! I guess the "medieval" house will work okay with the WW2 vehicles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Matt, the building looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work as always,I've enjoyed following along with all you've done!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete