Sunday 19 March 2023

From TeemuL: High Elfs for Blood Bowl [Under Construction] (47 points)


For my Under Construction Studio I present the missing pieces of my High Elf Blood Bowl team, which I started in Challenge IX: Part 1 and then continued in Challenge XII: Part 2.


So about time to get these guys finished and fulfilling the Under Construction criteria. All of these were primed for Challenge XII, but painted during this Challenge. This time we have four positional players, tougher than your average High Elf, but I still thought they might need a little extra punch, so I added a humble star player Morg'n'Thorg.


These two are Dragon Warriors, probably very dangerous. I haven't played Blood Bowl in ages and rarely (if ever) against High Elfs, so I don't really know... These, like all, have bluish tint in their armour, most likely mithril or something similar.


These are Lion Warriors, pretty dangerous, I assume. They don't have that much armour, but have lion pelts and sharp looking nails. I even painted the face of the lion, the nose, teeth and inside of the ear.

When you play for High Elf team, even if you are an ogre, you will get bright and clean white uniform. This is the receiving end of Morg'n'Thorg, try to avoid it...


4 minis of 28mm and 1 ogre in 40mm should give 27 points and 20 for studio location. One more post coming up.

________________________________

I love that this is a continuation of Challenge IX and XII entries. So cool. Great work on the Lion Warriors and the Ogre(?!). A perfect 'Under Construction' entry, Teemu!

- Curt

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Curt! This team is almost done with Squirrel hunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ray! A welcome change after all the Contrast stuff.

      Delete
  3. Very nice work, and congratulations on finishing a three year project! They look really cool, especially the ogre. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was nice to finish these, next some games...

      Delete
  4. Cool weird looking stuff Teemu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think they are that weird, but I have been looking at them for years. :D

      Delete
  5. Great looking Blood Bowl elves!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, I really like them too. Quite 80s. :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, he really adds nicely to the team.

      Delete