Friday 20 March 2020

From MilesR: British Mk IV Tank Cambrai, Benito's Brook (50 Points)


Presented for your approval is a 28mm scale British Mark IV from the Battle of Cambrai 1917.  The model is resin and from Trenchworx.  I got it as part of a kickstarter 4 years ago and am finally getting around to painting her up.


Benito's Brook theme is "Brave Feat of Arms" and I would suggest crewing one of these very unreliable and uncomfortable vehicles across a WW1 battlefield would surely qualify.


The Battle of Cambrai has always fascinated me me as the British would have likely broken through to "the green fields beyond" if it wasn't for the Germans being able to deploy their own innovation to the battlefield in the form of specially trained Strosstrupen formations.


This small post should be worth 50 points and inches me ever closer to my 3K goal.




That's a great looking WW1 tank Miles. 50 points it is.

TamsinP

6 comments: