Friday 20 March 2020

From ArthurS: Going to O'Grady's Gulch for me mum! (35 points)

Hoi,

Apart from the great Challenge X Review post next week, this will be our/ Arthur's last post. I myself really tried to finish some Sisters of Battle for Sander's Sand Dunes but they will have to wait till after the Challenge since the Lock-down, managing a household, Arthur's homeschooling and the digitalisation of my own work is taking a lot of energy out of me...


The lad really wanted to paint something for his mum, she asked him what figures he had left in his pile and basically that's more Space Marines and some historical figures. Mum dislikes Space Marines (anything Sci-Fi really) so a WW2 Brit it would be.





Arthur give this (25/28mm) cheap plastic Brit his usual unusual paint scheme. But he liked painting it a lot and that's fine with me. His mum actually let drop that if we could arrange for a pink, blue, purple unicorn (uuurgh I feel awful where's the booze?!) she would actually accept to play a game of Heroquest with us.

So off to Impact miniatures we went and ordered a pack of my little ponies from them... oh dear oh dear, this is going to be a long lock-down indeed.

Well Arthur's tour of Challenge Island is finished and he'll be heading for the next best ship to set out for fresher waters. We'll see you in the Last Post next week!





Smashing work Arthur! Thanks for joining us for another Challenge!

TamsinP

ps Sander - I feel for you about the unicorns!

3 comments: