Friday 20 March 2020

From PeterD: Mudry's Mesa (35 points)

Another great figure.  Quite pleased with the skirt and the hair.


Yes I'm back like a bad bacon butty!  Another Bad Squiddo figure, another ballon ride another post from me.
Really nice mini and painted up well.  She seemed more a high society lady so gave her some fancy red shoes.

Kudos to Bad Squiddo for female minis that are realistically proportioned.  Some nice feminine curves here but she looks like a well put together lady that you'd see on your local high street.

Geography and map reading are normally strong points for me, but they got the best of me today - plus Miles went and changed his plans so I wasted a balloon ride when I could have trekked easily from Benito's Brook to O'Grady's Gulch.  But you know what management's like...
Proof of purchase in case I get audited!

Byron's criteria included any figured bought after the Challenge was announced.  Well all of the Bad Squiddo figures I've painted this challenge were ordered on December 19, shipped in January 2020 and delivered in February 2020 (great service considering Annie was sideline with the flu over the Xmas break).  So I figured I might as well get credit for the shiny figures.
I had meant fr these tow to be posted together but balloon rides meant posting them as two separate  entries.   I like to think that the lady with the binocs is spotting and the other lady is taking notes.

That's another 5 points for the figure plus 30 for the Mesa.  I really am done now - that 6 solo posts plus one joint post, four challenge island locations and three ballon rides.  Not a bad day's work.




And his sixth and last (or so he claims...) post of the day, another fine lady from Annie.

TamsinP

13 comments:

  1. i'm done now. Thanks for putting up with me Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on these ladies Peter! Great effort today as well. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt. I really enjoyed these figures. Today was mostly getting off ones duff with a deadline looming..

      Delete
  3. Good to see Squiddo getting some love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barks. I have a lot of time for Annie.

      Delete
  4. Lovely looking spy,I need more bad squiddo figures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete