Friday 20 March 2020

From HerrRobert (Robert H): Exfiltrate the island (15 Points)

Finally, my last post! I'm escaping Challenge Island via Sarah's Balloon:

For the fare, I have a suitable espionage themed entry:


This is yet another Spectre Miniatures figure, their Task Force Nomad undercover operator:


Unlike others, I painted her exactly as she is depicted in the catalog, though her headscarf is a more vibrant purple:



As a "special figure," I stole Curt's basing idea and put her on an octagon. That way, she will stand out on the tabletop.

So, another five points, bringing me to my target, almost all of which was done in the last 48 hours!

To celebrate, we will be serving mimosas on Lady Sarah's balloon, for it is morning somewhere.


___________________________________

Oh, you humbugged me on this one. I have this very mini and have been dying to paint it. Such a great pose. Great job Robert! I especially like her headscarf. (I also really like those buildings with the great archways - where are they from?)

As this was your third trip on Sarah's Balloon I've given you another 10 frequent flyer points. Also, as I added all your locations you have actually exceeded your target - Congratulations!

Wow, that was an amazing whistlestop tour if there ever was one! I'm happy I could minion you through it all Robert. Thanks for taking the time to put all these entries together! Hope to see you for the next edition.

-Curt


8 comments:

  1. This was the first Spectre figure I wanted to buy; had to go to ebay to get her. Unlike so many figures that fight until they're done, she just flowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed a lot of fantastic figures Spectre has put out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a lot of good ones, though you have to be quick to purchase them if you find them. They sell out fast!

      Delete
  3. Great figure to end with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, great way to go out. Congrats on hitting your target. Enjoy your mimosa, breakfast of champions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking figure and nice rapid tour of the island!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete