Friday 20 March 2020

From AlexS: Dry the brushes! (110 pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex, and I'm from Russia. The next event is coming to an end, and I'm a little sad. First of all, because I spent three months in the same space with interesting and good people, but now the doors opened and the exit sign lit up. Secondly, I did not color everything that I thought to paint. 
Here is my "Hall of Shame:


But I managed to do something. For example, arbalester production company "Dear our friend Veniamin LTD." They are perfect for games for a long time period, although the manufacturer positions them as Irish for the dark ages.


 Well, a few miniatures on my project "Pirates", which I started and almost finished during the event.

General view:


 Well, the photo of my workplace - it’s mobile, because sometimes I ran from room to room to sleep from children and get a little pleasure from paint splashing little men ...


points:

28mm inf 22 x 5 = 110



As always, it has been fantastic having you along for the ride Alex. I think most Challengers have a "pile of shame" (not me this year, although I do still have stuff from the last 3 or 4 Challenges that still haven't seen the paint table!).

Lovely work on the pirates and arbalesters. Hope to see you again next time around!

TamsinP

4 comments:

  1. Great work on all of these figure Alex. I've really enjoyed your work this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been good to join you on the challenge - I've enjoyed looking at your work - You've painted a lot in the last three months so I see no shame in that hall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great looking figures! I think most of us have piles of figures we've prepped for the challenge and have run out of time to paint!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete