Friday 20 March 2020

From PeterD Ballon Ride to Mudry's Mesa (15 points)

With the dress I went for generic floral print from 2 feet away!

Still not done with me!  I need to get from Reidy's Reef to Mudry's Mesa and that means painting something for 30k or a balloon- talk about a no-brainer!  

Qite happy with the hair - it got the Lynne seal of approval too.

Another Bad Squiddo Women of WW2 figure.  This one is taking notes  - perhaps she's a transporter, perhaps she's a spy or perhaps she's keeping an eye on Mrs Jones next door.


This is my 6th balloon trip and my third one today for an extra 10 points to the 5 points for the mini.

I quite like the sensible white cardigan that this figure comes with.


Following sharply on the heels of his 4th post of the day, here is his 5th. Another great lady takes him to the skies.

TamsinP


7 comments: