Friday 20 March 2020

From PeterD Balloon Ride to Reidy's Reef (5 points)


Got some bad lighting going on this morning possibly.  Her face didn't seem that dark, but maybe I should  go over it again.   These ladies are very good at pointing and giving directions!


Tamsin is correct and I am planning 5 posts today although my geography is addled today. I'll blame it on my brain being occupied with working out how to teach actuarial science via Zoom conferences.  Best bet is video conferences from my Uni office using the chalkboard to solve my fairly complex statistical problems.  Wish me luck!


Another Bad Squiddo figure from the Women of WW2 range for a balloon ride to Reidy's Reef.
Wife asked me what was in her handbag.  I'm not sure but she's clutching it like it's holding something  important.

My first two ladies from today in a finger pointing contest.

Five points for the figure no points for the 5th balloon ride!  



Well, I was right until you decided to add a sixth post (Yes, dear reader, Peter is going for six posts today. Plus that collaboration he did with Paul and Miles.). So, three more to come...

That's another great lady to hitch a balloon ride with. On to Reidy's Reef!

TamsinP

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Tamsin. I've learned sandbagging from the best of them. I blame Miles for making me add a sixth post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fine Bad Squiddo lady... is this about the flight bonus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks
      It's mostly me leaving a bunch of stuff til the last day and realizing I needed to post stuff. Also trying to hit as many of the Challenge locations as I have stuff to cover.

      Delete
  3. Nice work on the ladies once again Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good looking Bad Squiddo figure!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like her a lot Peter! Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I was quite happy with these figs

      Delete