Friday 20 March 2020

From Jonathan O: Mighty with Word and Sword at O'Grady's Gulch (35 points)


There were other travelers on the path to O'Grady's Gulch, but I tried to keep my distance.  One way or another, this priest was making sure no one else approached Snow Lord's Peak.







With my path to the Peak again blocked and me being totally unprepared for the challenge at Benito's Brook, I have decided that I need a flight out of here.  Now, where did I put my flares for calling Lady Sarah's Balloon service?


******

This is a Warlord 28mm figure from the Fire and Brimstone collection.  This will be a gift for my good friend, Terry.  Many of you may know his excellent Miniature Mayhem blog.

It could be a while before Terry gets this given the current troubles.  
Take care everyone.





That's a fantastic figure for your second entry of the final day Jonathan!

TamsinP

7 comments:

  1. Love the figure have to check out the range. Great painting .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice figure. I hope that your mate appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cleric - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super looking priest!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm Wow Jonathan, I am not sure what I did to deserve this wonderful surprise but thanks!

    ReplyDelete